With Loft for 4-5: In a 2 story duplex log building; one bedroom with one queen size bed, full kitchen, one full bathroom, living room with stone wood burning fireplace and balcony on the main floor. One queen size bed and one single bed are located in the loft. Cabin # 61, 62, 65, 67, 69, 71, and 73 – Click to View Property Map
* this chalet is not recommended for children under 5 years of age*
Size: 1 bedroom with loft, 1 bathroom, sleeps a maximum of 5
Value Price: $300
Summer Price: $335
Without Loft for 4: In duplex log building; two bedrooms with one queen size bed in each, full kitchen, one full bathroom, living room with stone wood burning fireplace and balcony. Cabin # 60, 63, 64, 66, 68, 70, and 72 – Click to View Property Map *** HB
Size: 2 bedrooms without loft, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
Value Price: $290
Summer Price: $325
NOTE: one side of the duplex is the 1 bedroom with loft and on the other side is the 2 bedroom, together they form one large duplex with adjoining balconies (based on availability) for larger groups of up to 9 people.
No Pets Allowed
Check-In time is after 4pm
Check-out time is before 11am
Quiet time begins at 10pm
2023 Summer Season Rates
May 19 - May 21, June 1 - Sept 23, Oct 6 - Oct 8
2023 Value Season Rates
May 5 – May 18, May 22 - May 31, Sept 24 - Oct 5
- ***HB Hide-a-beds available in some chalets: $10/day
- (Heritage) Chalets are smaller in size with low beam ceilings
- Fire logs and/or firewood are available for purchase at the front desk for chalets with wood burning fireplaces
- Propane BBQs: $5/day.
- Playpens available upon request.
- Taxes not included.
- Prices subject to change.
- All rates quoted in Canadian Dollars.
- Sorry, no pets.
- 7 day Cancellation Policy.
- Please read full Reservation Policy here