Jasper is a tourist destination, with the busiest season being the summer!! It is highly recommended that you book accommodation reservations early during this time, as Becker’s Chalets tends to book up quickly. We are a seasonal operation, open from May to October, however during the winter months our reservations office remains open Monday to Friday, 10am to 3pm MST excluding all holidays.
- We offer weekly rates of 10% off on stays 7 nights or longer, which is applied after the 7th night stay!
- We offer a 10% discount for all AAA/CAA members on our standard sleeping rooms, with no kitchens and no fireplaces during our summer season.
- Check-in time is any time after 4pm.
- Check-out time is any time before 11am.
- Please note that room types are guaranteed, not room numbers! You can make a request for a specific room number, however we cannot guarantee that you will receive it. We will try our best however! (Sometimes unforeseen circumstances arise, making a room unavailable).
- During the summer season (June, July, August and part of September) we have a two night minimum, with the exception of all long weekends in which case we have a 3 night minimum. Depending on what our availability is like, sometimes one night stays become available – so please enquire!
- A $10.00 fee is charged for use of the hide-a-bed (this needs to be booked in advance, as not all chalets have hide-a-beds, and not all chalets will accommodate extra persons due to fire regulations).
- Becker’s Chalets has a strict NO PET policy
- All of our chalets here at Becker’s Chalets are non-smoking.
- It is so quiet and peaceful at Becker’s Chalets, that during the night you could hear a pin drop (figuratively speaking), which is why we have a quiet-time policy of 10pm. This means that no loud noise of any kind in or around the chalets will be tolerated after 10pm.
- Housekeeping service is provided every day.
- All of our chalets have a TV, fridge, and coffee maker, along with having complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate, sugar, coffee whitener, soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, sewing kit and make-up remover.
- We offer free satellite internet, however due to our location it is intermittent.
- Play pens are available on a first serve basis, as we have a limited number of them, at no additional cost.
- Propane BBQ’s are available for rent for $5.00 per day. Due to limited availability, we ask that you reserve them in advance to avoid disappointment.
- For individual reservations, we have a 7 day cancellation policy. This means that if you need to cancel your reservation, please give us at least 7 days prior to the arrival date, otherwise you will be charged for the full stay. Multiple bookings or groups bookings are subject to a longer cancellation policy.
Credit Cards and Discounts
- The first night’s deposit is required at the time of making the reservation
- We offer a 10% discount on accommodations of 7 nights or longer
- We offer a 10% discount on all of our Standard sleeping rooms, with no kitchens and no fireplaces during our summer season for AAA/CAA members.
- We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Debit/Interact, and Cash